Monday, July 19, 2021, 7:00 AM - Thursday, July 22, 2021, 5:00 PM
2020 PRETEEN CAMP INFORMATION
WHO: For completed 4th, 5th, & 6th Graders
DATE: July 19-22, 2021 (Mon-Thur)
ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK: REGISTER HERE
***Each Participant must complete the ONLINE PARTICIPANT CONSENT FORM located at the BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
Sabine Creek Ranch is AWESOME! The dates are July 19-22, 2021 and the Sabine Creek Ranch is located at 576 Sabine Creek Road, Royse City, TX 75189. The cost is $199.00 per person. Sabine Creek Ranch is a 4.5 hour drive. We understand some parents’ concern about the distance, but we have not found another facility that offers all of this: great food, a water zipline, the BLOB, water slide, HUGE swimming pool, fishing lake, rock wall, water obstacle course, volley ball, gaga ball pit ropes course, archery, BB guns, great accommodations, a wonderful worship center, drama, worship, the best Bible studies around. It’s beautiful and peaceful, and there’s so much for our children to do. No one ever gets bored! (Even without their electronics!)
We want to help your preteen attend PreTeen Camp in 2021! I cannot stress how important camp is in the lives of preteens and their parents. It’s a time we set aside to draw close to God, to hear His Word spoken in a way preteens can really relate. It’s a time for these kids to be reminded of their purpose in life—to live for God’s glory. They open up at camp. They dig deep during Bible study in a way we cannot recreate during regular church times. Some of them are able to focus on the Good News of Christ for the very first time, and they make the life-altering decision to follow Him with all their hearts. That’s the WHY behind us wanting to help you and your preteen go to camp.
CAMP DISCOUNTS: Your child can receive a deposit match discount for PreTeen Camp by paying camp deposit by the Early Bird deadline, having 80% attendance in Sunday School & Elevate, and by participating in a Children’s Mission Event.
- $25 - Deposit Match when you pay $25 Deposit for Early Bird Registration by March 28
CHILDCARE: Parents who are Safe-church approved can volunteer to do childcare for different events! For one hour of childcare, you receive $9.00 toward your child’s camp or retreat fees. *This may also be used toward your own retreat/camp experience.
FUNDRAISERS: Fundraiser TBA.
GUIDELINES FOR PRETEEN CAMP CHAPERONES:
- CALLING GODLY MEN: Every year, it’s a huge challenge to get enough men to attend camp due to work. We UNDERSTAND that! However, we can only bring as many boys as we have chaperones for. Dads, we NEED you to step up. This is a life changing experience for your boys! You don’t want them to miss out, and neither do we!
- CHAPERONE DISCOUNT: To qualify for a Chaperone discount, you are required to email
We will use the email date & timestamp to determine chaperones who qualify for the chaperone discount. An adult who attends camp and brings a younger sibling will not qualify for a discount. No discount may be transferred to another potential chaperone.
- YOUNGER SIBLINGS: We do not encourage parents to bring younger siblings to camp because this is a special time for our 4th-6th graders to focus on building relationships with God and with each other. We also want our chaperones to invest in the lives of these impressionable 4th-6th graders. These relationships are INVALUABLE. If a chaperone has to leave preteen events to attend a younger child, we lose that crucial connection. If you have no other option for your younger child, you may consider getting your own lodging near Sabine Creek Ranch.
- REALM CONNECT: If you have not already joined our PBC Online Community through Realm on the internet or the Realm Connect app for smart phones, please contact Marilyn Brennan ( or 318-442-0754). All payments, discounts, and fund raising amounts will be applied and updated regularly and may be checked online through your Realm account or Realm Connect app.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION: The Children’s Ministry prefers for parents to register and to make payments online.