Technical Production Leader
Philadelphia Baptist Church is a growing church in central Louisiana with locations in both the Alexandria and Pineville area. With a solid biblical foundation and a dynamic worship ministry, PBC attracts members and visitors from across central Louisiana.
PBC is currently accepting resumes for a full-time Technical Production Leader to serve in our growing Media Ministry. Primary responsibilities include the technical and creative production of live events, setup and maintenance of production equipment, and the design, analysis, and testing of computer/network based systems related to live event production and the PBC work environment. This position reports to the Media Director and works in coordination with the Worship Minister. The candidate will work closely with media volunteers and the worship team to deliver a quality, consistent worship experience each week.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Promote the mission and values of PBC
- A talent and passion for the technical arts and sound engineering production to consistently fulfill the artistic and worship vision at PBC
- Ability to plan and implement event production at a technically detailed level
- Design, implementation, and ongoing analysis of computer based systems
- Coordinate production with visiting concert artists
- Setup, operate and strike equipment as needed per event
- Assist with coordinating and implementing a variety of media projects including AVL design and installation, video shoots, dramas/musicals and various recordings.
- Develop and supervise a volunteer/lay media staff
- Produce and implement a yearly budget in coordination with established vision and goals of the Media Department and PBC
Prior experience in live audio mixing and stage production is required for this position. Specific areas of experience:
- Audio mixing and setup for blended worship services which include band, orchestra, choir and vocalists covering a range of musical styles
- Familiarity with digital sound consoles and audio technology and systems
- Theater or live event production experience is a plus
- Proficient in troubleshooting, analysis, and maintenance of production and computer systems
- A knowledge of, or willingness to learn, the following software is a plus: QLab, Ableton, ProPresenter and Planning Center.
If you are interested in being a part of this exciting ministry opportunity send your resume to